Join us in March in Islamabad for the first hackathon ever organized in Pakistan on gender justice!
You are a programmer, a designer, a social media guru or a social activist, join us on March 9-10-11 for 3 days of intense creativity in order to produce the most innovative solutions to gender equity challenges.
From women in tech to mental health, from investment to career development, from media portrayal to sexual abuse, we will propose you a wide range of challenges to contribute to solve during these 3 days!
How will it work?
- The kick-off to the event will take place on Friday evening. The challenges selected by the participants will be explained in greater detail, as well as the existing solutions around the world.
- Multi-skilled teams of 3 to 5 people will be formed around challenges. Each team will have to find solutions to its challenge. Each team will have to produce a concrete outcome by the end of the week-end to solve its challange (Mobile application, Website, Database, Video, Social media campaign, Product prototype…)
- On Saturday, coaches and experts will be available, should the teams have any question on the subject, and will provide professional support where need be.
- On Sunday, each team will have the opportunity to present its ideas in front of policy makers, decision makers, representatives from academia, think tanks, international organizations and the business world. A mixed jury will give each of the projects individual feedback.
- Three winner teams will be attributed each a financial prize as seed money to be spent on the development of the winning idea. The winners shall be incubated within one of the project partner’s incubator / coworking space. They will also have access to individual follow-up consultancy sessions from the organizers and mentors in the coming 6 months.
Interested to join us? Register here.
Let’s hack the world!