We are all responsible to shift the gender balance!
- We can first be more aware of it in our day to day lives, more mindful in our relationships to others.
- We can watch our language and avoid sexist jokes or comments.
- We can intervene when we spot inappropriate behaviours.
- We can educate our children differently. Tell our sons about consent. Encourage our daughters to be the first female president of their country. Show them different movies. Motivate girls and boys to explore new professions.
- We can raise our hands to speak even when we are afraid. We can encourage silent women around us to speak up!
- We can mentor women in our companies. We can balance our speakers in the next conference.
- We can share household chores, driving duties.
- We can talk about sex…
We can all be feminists. So what are YOU going to do to shift the balance ?
Share with us on Twitter your own personal way to #shiftbalance!
Tweet about everyday sexism!
Buy different toys!
Buy products elaborated by women!
Support Men Engage campaigns!
Invest in women’s businesses!
Picture women differently!
Encourage your girls to lead!
Men, sign up!