Check the Shiftbalance 2015 annual report here!
We still live in a world where half of the population is not fully represented in our power structures and strongly lacks visibility!
- Out of 193 countries, only 15 have a female head of government.
- Women currently hold 4.6 percent of Fortune 500 CEO positions.
- In Europe, women still earn 15% less than men.
- Only 6% of business angels in Europe and 15% in the US are female.
- 70% of the world’s poor are women and girls.
We want to raise awareness on that issue using a specific angle:
- Shining light on positive stories and solutions.
- Including men in the conversation.
- Using videos and infographics to make it visual.
- Leveraging social media and storytelling to make people care.
Our goal: to collect, produce and spread information on everyday sexism and existing solutions!
We curate and highlight for you articles, videos and infographics to spark necessary conversation. Above all, we showcase projects which are already contributing to a more balanced society!
The objective: transform each of us in to a changemaker!
Simple everyday acts can strongly challenge traditional stereotypes!